Welcome to Clearview United Methodist Church. Each and every week we look forward to this time to gather as a community. We are glad YOU are here today with us! You can use this worship guide to help lead through worship and throughout the week. We truly hope you enjoy your time here this morning and hope you return soon.
Some logistics you may find helpful:
- Masks are OPTIONAL on campus.
- Our worship service will run about an hour (sometimes a bit shorter and sometimes a bit longer).
- Restrooms are available in the Care & Share Room to the right side of the Sanctuary.
- Grab a nametag from the table in the East Wing. If you are a guest, our Hospitality Team will happily make one for you.
- Childcare is available for non-school-aged children (6 Weeks-Age 4) in the nursery at the right front of the sanctuary.
- Prayer Cards are available in the pew in front of you and at all three entrances. Please place your prayer card in the offering plate at the front of the Sanctuary. It is our joy and privilege to be praying with and for you.
- We have 4 ways you can give financially to support the mission of Clearview.
1) Place cash/check in the box at the front or mailed to the church
2) Text any amount to (727) 513-5557
3) Online • Click HERE.
4) Use your bank’s bill payer system.
- For more information, visit our website (clearviewumc.org) or find us on Facebook (clearviewumc).
April 2, 2023
9:30 am • Sanctuary & Online
Order of Worship
UMH: The United Methodist Hymnal
TFWS: The Faith We Sing,
* please stand as you are able
Glory Be To The Father (UMH #71)
INVITATION, CONFESSION & PARDON (UMH #12)
PASSING OF THE PEACE
*PRAYER FOR ILLUMINATION
The Kingdom of God is Upside-Down
HOLY COMMUNION (UMH #13)
Praise God, From Whom All Blessings Flow (UMH #95)
WE GO OUT
Blessed Be Your Name
Register your attendance, update your contact info, and share prayer requests.
Respond to God's love by sharing a portion of your financial resources to further God's mission.
Clearview United Methodist Church
4515 38th Ave N
St. Petersburg, FL 33713
(727) 522-4673 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Hours: Monday-Thursday • 9 am-1 pm
Pastor Erick is available by appt on Sundays - Thursdays
Pastor – Rev. Erick Ashley – email@example.com
Director of Programs – Samantha Kling – firstname.lastname@example.org
Church Administrator – Diana Wells – email@example.com
Custodian – Steve Brinkley – firstname.lastname@example.org
Bishop of the Florida Annual Conference – Rev. Tom Berlin
Gulf Central District Superintendent – Rev. Emily Hotho